Comment posted on Check TDS deduction, income tax refund Online by Siddik.
I am a student i have 5 bank accounts and having 19 lacks in savings a/c 15 lacks in deposits a/c approximately earned interest of Rs.75000 in a year from savings a/c, and Rs.1,35,000 from deposits a/c. and i do not have any other income. i have PAN and update with banks my questions are
1. will i need to file tax and need to pay any amount to income tax.
2. will they ask question like “source of money”.
3. some bank deduct TDS from my deposits a/c. so i am confused with tax calculation.
4. i want to transfer my savings a/c money into deposits a/c so my question is depositing 40 lacks + in deposits a/c create any problem.
5. how do i get refund of my TDS amount.
6. is there is any way to put 40 lacks + in deposits and need not not to pay any tax and TDS. like using 80c and something.