Posted in Government, India.
Haryana is divided into two areas in electricity distribution.
- DHBVN - Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, which covers districts in southern Haryana (e.g. Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Narnaul, Mahendragarh, Palwal, Rewari and Sirsa)
- UHBVN – Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, which covers Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonepat, Rothak, Jhajjar and Jind districts.
We would cover each division here so that anyone can pay Haryana electricity bills online.
DHBVN (Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam)
Residents of Southern Haryana (Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Narnaul, Sirsa and other cities which comes under DHBVN) can check their electricity bills, payment status online and can pay electricity bill online.
The process flow to make online payment of your electricity bills is as under :-
Online payment and billing details for Faridabad, Gurgaon and Hisar:
- Log on to Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam website
. If this website is down, please proceed to step 2 directly.
- Click on link On Line Payment and Bill Details
- In left side block, under consumer information, Put Your K. No. (10 digit unique Identification No. which U can find out from your bill as DTR No. or K.No.) and submit. You may also use your Account no or Bill number.
- Click on ‘Online payment’ link (8th option at left side).
- Click on ‘Make payment’ button. Make sure Pop-up blocking is disabled for this site in your browser as payment page opens up in pop-up window only. How to disable pop-up blockers in your browser
- Choose option viz Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking etc. There is a extra charge in case you are paying through credit, debit or cash card. However there is no extra charge for payment through internet banking.
- Choose Bank name (in case of Internet banking)
- Do login in your bank account
- Make payment
- Take print out of receipt. remember U can take print out of receipt at any time after successful payment made through the system.
Online payment and billing details for for areas other then mentioned above:
- Logon to DHBVN Online electricity bill payment website.
- Select Account number or K.No in account type field.
- Provide your account or K.No in next input field and click on Add button.
- If details are correct it would show you following bill details: Account No, Name, Address, Bill No, Bill Issue Date, Due Date, Net Amount, Surcharge, Gross Amount, Payable Amount. You can also view detailed bill here.
- Click on checkbox saying “Please update your Mobile Number and Email ID so as we can confirm Receipt of your Payment”
- Provide your mobile number and email address in respective fields.
- Click on Pay Now button and it would take you to billdesk payment gateway. There you can pay bill using debit cards (VISA, Master or Maestro debit cards), credit cards(American express, VISA or MasterCard) or using internet banking facility. 1% Charges on bill amount applicable on credit card/debit card. Service tax at actuals applicable on charges.
- Note: Please View/Download the bill before Make Payment. After Make Payment, ViewBill Feature is not available.
UHBVN (Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam)
Like DHBVN, UHBVN has also started accepting bill payments online. People living in Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonepat, Rothay, Jhajjar and Jind districts will also be able to pay their electricity bills online.
Bill can be viewed and paid on this page: UHBVNL e-Payment Portal
– September 17, 2008