Comment posted on Pay Your Electricity Bills Online In Haryana by Shweta.
The electricity bill for sector 40 gurgaon is not yet uploaded online. and I believe the due date is 7th of this month. Do you have any idea by when will it be uploaded?
Shweta also commented
- I have paid the bill offline, however now when the application is up, it is not shoing my cash payment in payment history?
- I have not received the bill for Nov and Dec 2012 and neither it is appearing online? I saty in sector 40, gurgaon
- Has the electricity rate /unit increased? If yes, how much and by when is it effective.
- My current total bill amount divided by my meter reading comes out to 5.2 Rs/unit, whereas earlier it was around 5 rs/unit. Has the charges increased and how much?
- I am a resident of sector 40, gurgaon and have not received a bill for 3 months. Whenever one doesnot receive a bill or the bill has arrears added which you have already paid, you have to make a visit to the the office. Noone is ready to provide the same or atleast the bill amount and instructions over the phone so that you can avoid multiple visits to DBHVN office. Is there anyway one can see their bills online and pay the same online.