DHBVN (Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam):
Residents of Southern Haryana (Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Narnaul, Sirsa) can now check their electricity bills, payment status online and may now even pay electricity bill online (only available for Faridabad, Gurgaon and Hisar Town).
For now, you would not be able to pay your electricity bill through online due to some technical reason so For this time you can make your payment by cash or by cheque in your concerned sub division.
The process flow to make online payment of your Electricity Bills is as under :-
1. Log on to Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam website
. Their website seems to be down. Please proceed to step 2 directly.
2. Click on link ‘On Line Payment and Bill Details‘
3. In left side block, under consumer information, Put Your K. No. (10 digit unique Identification No. which U can find out from your bill as DTR No. or K.No.) and submit. You may also use your Account no or Bill number.
4. Click on ‘Online payment‘ link (8th option at left side).
5. Click on ‘Make payment‘ button. Make sure Pop-up blocking is disabled for this site in your browser as payment page opens up in pop-up window only. How to disable pop-up blockers in your browser
6. Choose option viz Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking etc. There is a extra charge in case you are paying through credit, debit or cash card. However there is no extra charge for payment through internet banking.
7. Choose Bank name (in case of Internet banking)
8. Do login in your bank account
9. Make payment
10. Take print out of receipt. remember U can take print out of receipt at any time after successful payment made through the system.
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customers (Sirsa, Fatehabad, Hisar, Bhiwani, Mahendragarh, Rewari, Gurgaon, Mewat, Palwal and Faridabad districts) can complain for electricity issues on 155333 and 18001801615
Also, you may lodge your grievance regarding billing or technical faults online (Click here). However, I am not sure whether those guys actually check them. I had lodged a complaint for incorrect billing but got no response even after 1 month.
Gurgaon Electricity department complaint numbers:
Electricity customer care:
Toll Free : 1912
Complaint number: 155333
Mobile numbers: 9990301912, 9891901912, 9911621912, 9911131912
Landline numbers: 2313499, 2302847, 2314331, 2314332
Superintendent : 9540954930
Superintendent City: 9540954931
Superintendent Sub-Urban: 9540954900
SDO IDC Customer care center : 9540954932
SDO New colony : 9540954933
SDO Kadipur : 9540954934
SDO Maruti : 9540954901
SDO DLF : 9540954902
SDO South City : 9540954903
SDO Badshahpur : 9540954904
UHBVN (Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam):
Like DHBVN, UHBVN has also started accepting bill payments online. People in Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonepat, Rothay, Jhajjar and Jind districts will also be able to pay their electricity bills online.
Bill can be viewed and paid on this page: UHBVNL e-Payment Portal