Important Govt Sites
- National Portal of India
- Delhi Traffic Police
- Delhi Traffic Police – Challan Status
- President’s Secretariat Helpline
- Lodge Grievance online against any Central or State Govt department
- Lodge Grievance online for any Haryana Govt department
- Apply online for Birth/Marriage/Death/OBC/SC/Domicile certificate: For Delhi only
- Delhi Government Public Grievance System
- Municipal Corporation, Gurgaon
- Apply for Marriage Registration certificate online in Gurgaon
- Investor Helpline: File Your Grievances Here
- For alerts on companies/individuals penalized for defaults.
- Delhi Driving License Application, Appointment and Payment System
- Check Vehicle Registrants details for Delhi
- Gurgaon Police website
- In Gurgaon, If traffic police asks you for bribe dial 0124-2217015 or mail your complaint to [email protected]
- Delhi commission for Women has a round the clock help line for women 011-23370557 & a toll free number 1800-119-292
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customers (Sirsa, Fatehabad, Hisar, Bhiwani, Mahendragarh, Rewari, Gurgaon, Mewat, Palwal and Faridabad districts) can complain for electricity issues on 155333 and 18001801615
Mutual Funds Services
Personal Finance Management Tools
Can u pls tell me which one is better HDFC balanced or HDFC Mid-cap opportunities?
These funds cater to different segment and cannot be compared with each other.
HDFC Balanced in a hybrid balanced mutual fund whereas HDFC Mid-Cap opportunities fund is a Mid-Cap equity mutual fund.
Both these funds are one of the best funds in their segment.
HDFC balanced holds around 65% in equities and rest in debt. Whereas HDFC Mid-cap holds more than 90% in mid-cap stocks.
HDFC balanced is less risky and good if you want safety of your investments. HDFC mid-cap is high risk-high gain fund.
Can you please tell me more about the investment in pension plan schemes ? Which are best schemes available in market and mostly trustworthy ??
If i invest 50K per year (i am at 28 right now), then how much i can expect at the age of 55 ?
Building your portfolio with mix of equity mutual funds, debt based investments, PPF/EPF and New pension scheme would be best option for retirement.
Please don’t invest in any insurance scheme for retirement/pension needs.
By investing around 50K per year for next 27 years, you would have accumulated a sum of around 1 crore at around 12% return.
Thanks Pankaj for this information.
Can you please explain these in details if possible, so that its easy to understand how to put up things in the above said areas…
Your help is indeed required to understand these things….
I would suggest you to read following pages first.
Thanks for these links. I went through these links and read all this. I can invest max 52K yearly. So a bit confused about how I can go with NPS, Term Insurance and other debt and equities…I am not much aware of these and if you could simply suggest how i invest 52K in these ? Just the exact name of schemes and approx amount to put in is sufficient.
Your precious help is indeed appreciated.
If you are looking for tax saving instruments, please go through these pages:
i am a shopkeeper owned sanitary & h/w business in faridabad.
what is the best way to invest my profit like nsc,lic or mutual funds.
and how to save my income tax.
please tell me ..
Hi Manish, I just want to say that if you are earning money then why don’t you pay your income tax.